Student Visitor Visa

You can apply for a Student Visitor visa if:

  • you’re doing a short course of study in the UK
  • you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland

You must also meet all the other eligibility requirements. Please contact us for initial assessment to determine your eligibility, and to discuss the options.

You need a Business Visitor visa if you’re an academic visitor.

You can stay in the UK for:

  • 6 months – for any short course including English language courses
  • 11 months – an extended visa for English language courses only


How Can We Help

UK immigration laws are complex in nature, but it is our duty and responsibility to ensure our clients get the most professional and correct legal advice in their applications. We can help you to understand what documents required to support your case and will assess your case in detail so that we can possibly avoid any potential problems before they taking place.

Why  us

  • An efficient and effective assessment of the merits.
  • Professional opinion before spending money.
  • We provide a fixed-fee service with no hidden costs.
  • We have a very high success rate in the UK immigration applications with over 20 years of practise in immigration field.
  • Direct access to leading advisers and external Barristers.


Call our friendly and helpful UK immigration law experts today for an initial assessment. It will allow us to listen carefully to your needs, and tell you what we can do to help you.

Liyon Legal is authorised by The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner : Registration Number F200900090
Company registration : 6989342