Sponsor Licensing

This root is open for the UK Based employers to successfully employ the staff that they need, no matter what nationality, while meeting all the rules and regulations.
The employers in the UK as well as the educational institutions (this include Universities and Colleges) must have a Sponsor License, and then issue an official Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) or Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) for each applicable employee/ student.
As this is one of the most complex area of the Immigration Laws, the employers will need competent and experienced legal adviser to get help. If you feel you need advice, assistance, please contact Liyon Legal Ltd.

Liyon Legal is authorised by The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner : Registration Number F200900090
Company registration : 6989342