Immigration Routes

For complete peace of mind, we are pleased to offer a consultation which allow us to assess merits in each case: that we first assess your matter, making sure of a successful outcome, before you pay your professional fee and Home Office fee.

We can assist with all areas of UK immigration, including Tier 1 (Entrepreneur), Tier 2, Tier 4 (Student), Sponsor Licensing, Settlement, Spouse/ Partner visas, Visiting Visa and EEA applications. We assist both individual clients and organisations who wish to employ workers from outside the EU.

Further we can assist with Asylum, Humanitarian Protection and Human Rights Applications including DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, DOMESTIC WORKER, FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN, INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES WITH SERIOUS MEDICAL PROBLEMS.

More importantly we can assist you with Immigration Appeal Matters with the assistance of our in-house advocates as well as reputed external Barristers
We welcome your questions and enquiries, and are happy to offer an initial consultation with a reasonable fee. Also we offer flexible fee agreements for those who are in genuine need. There is no obligation or pressure to proceed with our services after this initial consultation.

Give us a call on 0208 5941224 , 075 9668 9446 email us at, or use the quick and easy web form here

UK Immigration Routes:

Business Visa

You can apply for a Tier 1 (Investor) visa if:

Visitors Visa

You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK:

  • for leisure, eg on holiday or to see your family and friends
  • for business, or to take part in sports or creative events
  • for another reason, eg to receive private medical treatment

Check if you need this visa if you’re visiting from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.

You might not need a Standard Visitor visa if you qualify for British citizenship. Read the guidance on right of abode (ROA) to find out what you should do instead.

The Standard Visitor visa has replaced the:

  • Family Visitor visa
  • General Visitor visa
  • Child Visitor visa
  • Business Visitor visa, including visas for academics, doctors and dentists
  • Sports Visitor visa
  • Entertainer Visitor visa
  • Prospective Entrepreneur visa
  • Private Medical Treatment Visitor visa
  • Approved Destination Status (ADS) visa

EU Applications

You can apply for an EEA family permit to come to the UK if you’re both:

There are other ways you may be eligible, for example:

  • with a ‘derivative right of residence’ – you’re the carer of someone who has the right to be in the UK, the carer’s child, or the child of an EEA national who previously worked in the UK
  • under the ‘Surinder Singh’ judgement – you’re the family member of a British citizen who has lived and worked in another EEA country
  • with a ‘retained right of residence’ – you have the right to stay in the UK as the family member of an EEA national who has died, left the UK or is no longer your spouse or civil partner

Human Rights

You must seek legal advice, if you believe your human rights are violated

You can make outside the Rules application;

If you do not  meet all of the requirements of any category of the Immigration Rules—including the family and private life categories contained within the Rules. It is known as leave outside the Rules (LOTR). You are advised to seek professional advice to find out whether any remedy is available in the event of a decision to refuse leave or to remove from the UK.  Successful applicants will be granted LOTR (Leave Out Side the Rules) DLR (Discretionary Leave to Remain).

Home Office caseworkers have the power to consider applications and human rights claims outside the Immigration Rules and the relevant policy guidance which covers Leave Outside the Rules (LOTR) and Discretionary Leave (DL).

Entrepreneur Visa    

You can apply for a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa if:

(Pleae link to )

Immigration Appeals

You might be able to appeal to the First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) if the Home Office has:

  • refused your protection claim (also known as ‘asylum claim’ or ‘humanitarian protection’)
  • refused your human rights claim
  • made a decision under the European Economic Area (EEA) Regulations, eg the Home Office has decided to deport you or refused to issue you a residence document
  • decided to revoke your protection status
  • decided to take away your British citizenship

You might also be able to appeal to the First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) about a Home Office decision on an application submitted before 6 April 2015.

The tribunal is independent of government. A judge will listen to both sides of the argument before making a decision.

You might be able to ask the Home Office for an administrative review if you don’t have the right to appeal.

First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
Telephone: 0300 123 1711
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm


You must apply for asylum if you want to stay in the UK as a refugee.

To be eligible you must have left your country and be unable to go back because you fear persecution.

Apply for a visa if you want to come to the UK for another reason (eg to work, study or remain with family). If you’re already in the UK and want to remain with family living here, apply for a family of a settled person visa.

You should apply when you arrive in the UK or as soon as you think it would be unsafe for you to return to your own country. Your application is more likely to be denied if you wait.

After you apply you’ll have a meeting with an immigration officer (known as a ‘screening’) and then an asylum interview with a caseworker.

You’ll usually get a decision on your application within 6 months.

WARNING!!!! You can get up to 2 years in prison or have to leave the UK if you give false information on your application.